Thursday 23 October 2008

A note from Tova

At Monster Workshop we love to keep in contact with our adopted monsters once they are relocated into their new homes. Here's a note we received from Tova, who was recently adopted at an event in Islington, England, to a very nice lady called Nicola.

'Just dropping you a line to let you know I arrived safe and well at my new home. My new mummy is very accomodating, she lets me use the computer and does all the spell checking for me. I'm not too sure about the other furry monster in the house, he seems very clingy and unfriendly towards me but as you taught me, I will persevere with making friends with him. Thank God you sorted out my flea infestation before I arrived here as mummy says defleaing the other animal would be an expensive process. I miss you Master but send you my best regards yours TOVA'
















If you've recently adopted a new fury friend, please drop us a line and let us know how things are going.

No comments: